Enhance Your Life With Positive Psychology
Positive psychology combines the charisma and practicality of self-help but adds the rigour of academia.
Positive psychology, or sometimes called strength psychology, is a relatively new field. For so long psychology only studied the problems with the mind. The rationale was that if we better understood how depression, schizophrenia and other mental illness worked, we could use this information to become happier. It didn’t work.
Positive psychology focuses on the strengths of the mind. It’s about finding the most successful people in a particular field, finding out how they “tick” and sharing that information with the world. Positive psychology is about what works.
- 25 Brain-Upgrading Books From Derren Brown You Must Read Before You Die 7
- Lucid Dreaming 101: A Scientific Guide To Controlling Your Dreams 10
- Designing The Perfect Daily Routine 17
- 26 Scientifically Proven Superhuman Benefits of Meditation 28
- Forget Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Get Your Own 8
- How Multitasking Kills Our Productivity, Health and Creative work 6
- Why Anti Smoking Ads Make You Smoke More, Waste Money and Gain Weight 15
- Bear Grylls on How To Get Out of Your Comfort Zone 2
- Philosopher Alain De Botton’s 4 Step Guide To Facebook Envy 2
- An Excellent Guide To Overcoming Perfectionism 35