Enhance Your Life With Positive Psychology
Positive psychology combines the charisma and practicality of self-help but adds the rigour of academia.
Positive psychology, or sometimes called strength psychology, is a relatively new field. For so long psychology only studied the problems with the mind. The rationale was that if we better understood how depression, schizophrenia and other mental illness worked, we could use this information to become happier. It didn’t work.
Positive psychology focuses on the strengths of the mind. It’s about finding the most successful people in a particular field, finding out how they “tick” and sharing that information with the world. Positive psychology is about what works.
- The 5 Step “Aha Moment” Process of Master Artists
- How Multitasking Kills Our Productivity, Health and Creative work
- How Anti Smoking Ads Make You Smoke More, Waste Money and Gain Weight
- Apple’s Cognitive Reframing Method Simplifies Weight Loss
- 6 Scientific Methods For Getting Motivation to Lose Weight